Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Womens Language Translated | Funny

Here, some commonly used words or sentences by women are translated in to their real meaning.. So, check them out...

Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

I m sorry. = You'll be sorry.

We need... = I want

It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.

Do what you want... = You'll pay for this later....... .

We need to talk... = I need to complain

Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to.

I m not upset = Of course I m upset, you moron!

You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot......... ..

You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs...... ......

This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.

I want new curtains = ...and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper... ..

Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!

Do you love me? = I m going to ask for something expensive... .........

Honey how much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like........ ....

No comments:

Post a Comment